Learn how to perform a special kind of self hypnosis to increase brain power in an effective way. When hypnosis is used correctly it can be a really handy tool to develop the energy of your psychic mind. With only a couple of training sessions you will be able to perform this technique like a real professional.
Hypnosis is one of the feats used by mentalists, psychics and even some professional psychologist. The art of the hypnotism consist on putting the conscious mind of the subject to sleep, allowing you to talk directly to the subconscious mind of the person.
This can be really advantageous for us. We already know the secrets to unlock the full power of our brain, the problem is that they lie behind our subconscious.
There are several kinds of self hypnosis to increase brain power but today we are going to show you the most effective of these techniques. Professional mentalists practice the self hypnosis to keep their skills sharp. Once you develop this amazing feat, you will be able to continue your psychic training even while you sleep.
There are two different ways to perform the self-hypnosis:
- Guided Hypnosis.– In this kind of hypnosis you are supposed to relax your body and follow the instructions of a recording. This is excellent for beginners. Because this will give you more targeted results in less time.
- Unguided Hypnosis.- This is when you are not using any kind of media to hypnotize yourself. This is effective for people who have practiced hypnosis for a while. With this kind of hypnosis you can customize your technique in order to obtain exactly the results that you want. Do not start with this technique unless you have already experienced some kind of hypnosis before.
Ultimate Self Hypnosis to Increase Brain Power
The method to boost your brain power that we have for you consists on a combination of the two different hypnosis techniques. You are going to need: a comfortable place to sit or lay down, instrumental background music and learning the following procedure.
- Play the background music, close your eyes and relax all the muscles in your body.
- Breath evenly and start counting from one to ten and then backwards.
- Repeat the step 2 for a couple of minutes.
- Imagine yourself in the place you would apply your new brain powers.
- Imagine all the people and things that are in that place.
- Start thinking on how the situation would be with your increased mind power.
- Complete an specific action on your mind using your new skills.
- Start counting backwards from 20 to 1 and open your eyes.
This is an extremely effective self hypnosis technique to boost brain power. After a few daily sessions you will start to see the changes in your mind. You will begin to develop those secret skills that are hidden in your subconscious.
Note: Many beginners fail during this self hypnosis session because they fall asleep between step 3 and 4. Don’t worry it is a perfectly normal result of the relaxation. We recommend you to set an alarm to 30 minutes after you begin your hypnosis session in case this happens to you.